Working from Home Safely & Productively
With so many working from home now, it is so important to ensure that you're doing so safely and maintaining productivity.
To help, here are some tips.
- Have set work hours and maintain a good work-life balance.
- Establish a daily/weekly schedule.
- Ensure you have a dedicated space for work. A workspace in your bedroom or kitchen can be really detrimental. Your brain will begin to associate these spaces with work rather than sleeping, resting, eating etc.
- Take regular breaks - move around very hours and go outside for fresh air, where and when you can.
- Stay connected to your team.
- Shower each morning and get dressed as if you were still going to work.
- Keep the pantry stocked with healthy snacks and daily lunch.